Monday, December 16, 2013

Above the roofs of Paris

"Paris is always a good idea."
Audrey Hepburn





Jogging Blazer I Zara
Sahouel Pants I Zara
Cut Out Top (Heidi Klum Print) I No Name
Earrings I Christ
Chucks I Converse All Star

Hello Beauties,

these pictures were taken during a short vacation this summer in the city of love... Paris! I came across them yesterday while browsing through my photographs of the year 2013. When I look at those pics, I instantly reminisce about every lovely time I was in this beautiful city.

The pictures were taken on the terrace of the Hotel Mercure Saint Antoine Paris. I am wearing loose apricot sahouel pants that were very comfy that day as we were about to start our sightseeing adventure. I decided to team them with a white cut out t-shirt with sassy and beautiful Heidi Klum overprint and on top a classy white jogging blazer that I bought at Zara's. To loosen this preppy look and to be comfy during the day, I chose to wear my lavender Converse Chucks.

And now I'm ready to explore the city!


No comments:

Post a Comment